AppRiver Receives Coveted Five-star Rating in Everything Channel's 2010 Partner Program Guide
AppRiver, LLC, a leading provider of e-mail messaging and Web security solutions, today announced it has been recognized by Everything Channel as one of North America's top information technology (IT) vendors for its partner program.
AppRiver's Partner Program was awarded Five-Star recognition in Everything Channel's 16th annual 2010 Partner Program Guide (PPG), acknowledging its commitment to and strength of its programs for reseller partners, which include IT integrators, technology solution providers and consultants.
AppRiver offers channel partners the opportunity to enhance their customer offerings with industry-leading products and solutions. Built on scalable, proven platforms, AppRiver provides partners with a number of distinct advantages:
- Technical Innovation - AppRiver protects companies from multi-vector blended threats by securing every connection to the Internet. The company's award-winning security suite includes e-mail hosting, e-mail security, archiving, encryption and Web protection services, all of which are available to partners.
- Proven Commitment to Partners - Understanding the importance of customer satisfaction, AppRiver designed four partner programs to help solution providers quickly and easily capitalize on their position as a "trusted advisor" to clients looking for the latest IT security solutions that keep systems secure.
- Seamless Integration with Existing Infrastructure - With no set-up fees, financial investment, hardware or software required, partners can tap into the growing SaaS security market without high risk or cost.
- Recurring Revenue - AppRiver's partner program offers partners an outstanding revenue-generating opportunity.
- Business Development - AppRiver offers sales and marketing programs to help partners acquire new customers and increase sales to existing ones.
- Uncompromised Quality and Phenomenal Customer Care™ - Satisfying customer requirements without compromising quality is a top priority. Partners have access to 24x7 technical support, as well as live pre- and post-sales support.
"Everything Channel's Five-Star rating highlights an elite subset of vendors who give solution providers the best partnering elements," said Brian Haynes, director of channel sales, AppRiver. "At AppRiver, we work to ensure long lasting, comfortable, revenue-producing relationships through continual communication between our staff and partners. We are honored by this recognition as it reflects our dedication to the channel and providing Phenomenal Customer Care."
Research for the 2010 Everything Channel Partner Program Guide and the Five-Star Partner Program rating was conducted by Everything Channel's research department. Everything Channel analyzed 130 vendor programs rating vendors' responses to in-depth questions about their partner programs in the five elements of sales support, partner profitability, partner ecosystem development/management, partner communication/marketing and demand generation. To ensure fair comparisons, companies were placed in one of four categories based on company size (Enterprise, Midsize, Small and Emerging). Questions from each section were scored individually and weighted appropriately.
"We are pleased to deliver to the Channel an exclusive list of the leading vendor channel programs with details about key technologies, program opportunities, and information on the hottest new program offerings," said Kelley Damore, VP, Editorial Director, Everything Channel. "The quality of a technology vendor's partner program determines how profitable its partners will be. For their commitment to their business partners and their efforts to build quality programs, we congratulate those recognized as this year's Five-Star Partner Program winners for helping to drive greater revenue in the channel."
For more information about the AppRiver Partner Program, please visit: http://www.appriver.com/partners/index.aspx.
A complete list of PPG winners appears in the March 29 issue of CRN magazine and online at www.Channelweb.com.