AppRiver Launches Secure Email Storage Solution for Microsoft Exchange Customers
AppRiver, a leader in managed email security and messaging collaboration services, today announced the availability of a secure, easy-to-use, email archiving solution as part of its complete managed service for Microsoft Exchange. The Email storage solution was developed in partnership with Global Relay Communications, a leading provider of enterprise-class email archiving and compliance solutions.
Working together AppRiver and Global Relay will enable organizations of all sizes to address the following challenges of regulatory compliance, legal eDiscovery, storage optimization and backup associated with the escalating use of email in business:
- Long-term storage, archiving and monitoring of electronic communications
- Security and protection of mission-critical business information
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning
- Litigation eDiscovery under the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP)
- SEC and FINRA Regulatory Compliance for Broker-Dealers, Investment Advisors and Hedge Funds, and Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance for public companies
- Privacy and Access to Information mandates for businesses, government, health care providers and law firms under legislation such as Gramm-Leach-Bliley, HIPAA, Florida's Sunshine Law and California's Security Breach Information Act.
Delivered via a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model, AppRiver's complete managed service for Microsoft Exchange works seamlessly with Global Relay's Message Archiver to securely capture and preserves all email and attachments.
"Many of our hosted Microsoft Exchange customers are facing email archiving and compliance requirements," said Michael Murdoch, CEO of AppRiver. "Global Relay offers an outstanding technical solution, and shares AppRiver's commitment to excellence in customer service. Together, we offer best-of-class Secure Exchange Hosting coupled with best-of-class storage, archiving and compliance. Best of all, the complete solution works with any organization's existing infrastructure with no additional hardware requirements."
In addition to standard email and attachments, Global Relay's Message Archiver also captures and preserves communications such as BlackBerry and instant messages, e-fax, Bloomberg and imported PST files, for rapid online search, retrieval and monitoring. The encrypted data is available online at all times for immediate, user-initiated recovery.
"With AppRiver and Global Relay working together, customers of any size are provided with a one-stop hosted solution," said Global Relay CEO, Warren Roy. "An organization's email, BlackBerry and instant messages are securely preserved, protected and accessible from anywhere, by every employee - effectively, a complete message management, compliance, continuity and disaster recovery solution."
For more information regarding AppRiver's Hosted Microsoft Exchange with Email Archiving by Global Relay, contact email@example.com or call 866-223-4645.