How to Obtain Exchange Account Information from the Customer Portal
To obtain account specific Exchange settings from the Customer Portal, perform the following:
1. Log into the Customer Portal using your email address and password.
2. In the User area, click the applicable Exchange tab.
3. Once in the Settings section, click on the ActiveSync tab on the left of the screen.
4. On the ActiveSync tab, check under the Activation heading to ensure that ActiveSync is enabled for your account. If not, please enable ActiveSync or contact your administrator to request that ActiveSync be enabled for your account.
5. Under the ActiveSync heading, note the Username, Domain name and Server name. This information will be needed if you are required to complete a manual setup on your tablet or mobile device.