This procedure is applicable for Motorola smartphones and tablets running Android 4.4 or higher software versions. This includes Moto E, Moto G, Moto X, Droid Turbo, and similar Moto and Droid devices.
*This does not include Motorola manufactured Google Nexus mobile devices such as Nexus 6 or Pure editions.
Prior to starting this procedure, obtain your account-specific information from the Customer Portal according to the following article:
To setup an Exchange email account on the mobile device take the following steps:
1. From the Home screen swipe down and tap the Settings gear icon.
2. Scroll down and tap Accounts.
3. Tap Add Account.
4. Tap Corporate.
5. Enter your email address and tap the Next arrow.
6. Enter the email account password then tap the Next arrow.
7. The device will attempt to retrieve the account settings automatically. If unsuccessful, enter the account-specific settings when prompted. Confirm the settings entered and tap the Next arrow.
8. Tap OK to accept the Remote security administration notice.
9. Review the default Sync Settings and make any changes as desired. Tap the Next arrow.
10. Review the Activate Device Administrator message and tap Activate.
11. Give this account a name (optional) and tap the Next arrow.
12. Open the Email application. You may receive a notification to update security settings. If the notification displays tap accept to complete the account activation. Email will begin to arrive momentarily.
Motorola provides additional resources and support for their mobile devices and software at the following support site: