Before you begin, make sure a contact list has been created in Public folders. Also, double-check the permissions so that your users can view the contact list.
1. To setup the Contact List in the Address Book, navigate to your public folder and find the contact list you want to add.
2. Right-click Contact Folder and then click Properties.
3. Click the Outlook Address Book tab.
4. Check the box next to Show this folder as an email address book.
5. If the check box is unavailable you need to add the Outlook Address Book to your profile.
• Click the Tools menu, and then click Email Accounts.
• Click Add a new directory or address book, and then click Next.
• Click Add additional Address book, and then click Next.
• Click Outlook Address Book, and then click Next.
• Click OK and restart Outlook.