Versions of Microsoft Outlook 2003 SP3 and higher.
1. Open the version of Outlook that contains the mail rules. Click Tools, and then Rules and Alerts.
2. In the rules window, click Options.
3. Click Export Rules....
4. Save the file to an easy to find location.
1. Open Outlook and click Tools, then Rules and Alerts. In the Rules and Alerts dialog box, click Options, then Import Rules.
2. Import the rules from the location that you saved them to earlier.
Note: It is a good practice to review all the rules, as some may need to be modified to restore them to their original state.