Yes, you can. You may use a bank account or credit card as your payment method. (For this example, a payment profile has already been setup and we are using a banking account for the payment.) Click here for Payment Profile setup details.
How to make a One-Time Payment in the Billing Area
1. Select the Overview tab and the Make a One-Time Payment button.
2. You will be redirected to a Payment page.
3. From here, enter a payment amount and select the Bank Account Payment Method tab.
4. If you selected the Bank Account tab, you must enter the name on the account, routing/transit number, and account number and select account type.
5. Select the Enable automatic payment option if you would like to use this payment method for the recurring payments. If you select this option, then the Save bank account option will be selected too. You must agree to the automatic payment terms of service before you can continue any further.
6. Click the Continue button.
7. A Payment Method verification pop-up window will appear. Check the information for accuracy before you click the Submit Payment button.
8. Once the payment has been processed, you will be redirected to Processing Payment page.
9. Click the View Payment History button to view the Payment Posting Date or any additional Payment details associated with this payment transaction.