The repopulate fix requires a BlackBerry device with a physical keyboard. Also, please confirm that no duplicate contacts exist in Outlook or OWA.
1. On the Enterprise Activation screen, place cursor in the email address field.
2. Hold down the Alt Key and type the letters cnfg. The Wireless Synchronization menu appears.
3. Click the Wireless Sync dropdown and select No.
4. Access the BlackBerry Menu Key and select Save.
5. After two minutes, repeat Steps 1 thru 4 to change wireless sync back to Yes to repopulate all databases on the device.