Note: The following action looks like an Enterprise Activation, but it isn’t and will only re-populate items from the Exchange server (OWA) / Outlook. This could take up to 20 minutes or more and could vary by amount of data on the BES Server.
1. At the Enterprise Activation Screen, place the cursor in empty Email box.
2. Hold down the Alt Key and type the letters cnfg. The Wireless Synchronization menu appears.
3. Click the Wireless Sync dropdown and select No.
4. Access the BlackBerry Menu Key and select Save.
5. After two minutes, repeat Steps 1 thru 4 to change wireless sync back to Yes to resync all databases on the device.