Email & Calendar
Office 365 gives you access to email, calendar, and contacts from virtually anywhere, at any time, on desktops, laptops, and mobile devices — while it helps to protect against email malware. Exchange Online is built on the Exchange 2013 platform.
Lower Your Costs
With Office 365, you can reduce your cost structure, while increasing your employee productivity.
By moving to the cloud, you can grow your business, while reducing infrastructure, licensing, and support costs.
- No need for new servers or other hardware to update systems and add users.
- Upgrades happen automatically so your IT management costs go down.
- Get a standardized set of tools that can be used on virtually any device, so you don't need to remember multiple log-ins or learn multiple applications for each device.
- All the applications are built on the familiar Microsoft Office platform, with a familiar Microsoft Office User Interface, allowing your end users easy adoption and your IT staff easier maintenance.
- Scale up as your business grows with a simple phone call.
- Save on licensing costs. With Office 365 you have the flexibility to purchase only the licenses required for each individual employee.
- Get predictable monthly costs by standardizing your company tool sets.
- Save on travel costs by hosting online meetings and HD video conferences.
- Get a financially-backed, guaranteed 99.9% uptime Service Level Agreement.
- Public folders included with any Office 365 package that includes Exchange.
Office Desktop Apps
Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus includes the following familiar Microsoft productivity tools: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, Publisher, Outlook, and Lync.
Mac users get Office for Mac 2011, which includes Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Office Web Apps are convenient online companions to Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft OneNote that offer you an easy way to access, view, and edit documents directly in your web browser.
View, share, and edit your Microsoft Office documents on your PC, Mac, laptop, tablet, or smartphone* with Microsoft Office Web Apps. Access your Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote documents online and make basic edits on the go. Share your documents with others, and make simultaneous edits to Excel and OneNote files in real time. And because Office Web Apps work with the Office applications you already know, your documents always look the way you want – from your PC to the web, and back again.
- View, edit, and share and even co-author content created in the Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote desktop applications online, from almost any device with an Internet connection.
- Provide a common set of online viewing and editing tools to people who are using different platforms and different versions of Microsoft Office, including those who do not have Microsoft Office on their computers.
- Work within the familiar Microsoft Office environment.
- Simultaneously edit shared Excel spreadsheets and OneNote Shared Notebooks with co-authoring support in the Office Web Apps. See the areas colleagues are editing in real-time.
- Office on demand gives you access to your Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Access from any compatible PC without installing them.
IM & Online Meetings
Microsoft Lync Online helps you find and quickly connect with the right person through instant messaging (IM), Lync video calls, or online meetings from within the Office applications you already use every day.
Online Meetings with Shared Desktops * HD Video Conferencing * Instant Messaging * Presence
Next-generation cloud communications services that connect people in new ways, from virtually anywhere*. Lync Online transforms interactions with colleagues, customers, and partners from today's hit-or-miss communication to a more collaborative, engaging, and effective experience. It also helps IT administrators stay in control of end-user permissions and policies while reducing infrastructure costs.
- Connect with others through instant messaging (IM), video calls and online meetings.
- Move easily from instant messaging into ad-hoc online meetings that include audio, video, and screen sharing with just a few mouse clicks.
- Conduct online presentations to customers and colleagues including audio, video, screen sharing, and a virtual whiteboard.
- Invite external contacts to easily join online meetings through a native or web-based client.
- View presence status and click to communicate from within Microsoft Outlook, Office SharePoint, and other Office applications.
- Communicate with external organizations running Lync using IM, audio and video through Lync federation.
- Connect with Windows Live Messenger contacts using IM, audio and video calls directly from Lync*.
- Reply to an email with an instant message or an audio call for quicker and more effective resolution of issues.
* Access from mobile devices requires Wi-Fi capability or depends on carrier network availability.