Office 365 Plus. It's Office the easy way.
For years, AppRiver has been a leading provider of Secure Hosted Microsoft Exchange. Now, we're putting that experience behind Microsoft Office 365 by adding the features that give you peace of mind knowing that you can be up and running smoothly, safely and with help available when you need it. Here's what makes AppRiver's service Office 365 Plus:
- To Do 24x7 live access to email experts
- To Do Protection from spam, viruses, phishing, and malware
- To Do Email filtering that lets you see your held mail on your schedule
- To Do Backup email system in case your primary system is down for any reason
- To Do Email Migration Service guided by our own expert team
Of course, you also get the familiar, cloud-based Microsoft tools that allow you to:
Get all the same, rich Office features on your PC or Mac or Mobile Device from a native app or streamed live from the Web. And use SharePoint, SharePoint Online or SkyDrive Pro to store and share files with colleagues or among various devices.
Communicate in real time using Lync. Collaborate on documents with SharePoint and use SkyDrive Pro to make them available wherever you are. You can also federate with Skype and hold face-to-face meetings in HD and from your mobile devices, sharing OneNote documents and attachments with ease.
Manage all of your Office 365 services from a single sign-on console that shows the current health of related services. Add users, manage groups and get maintenance reminders and notices. You can also add security to all mobile devices and protect company data by remotely wiping devices and requiring additional I.D. verification. With AppRiver, you'll also be assured of world-class security and Phenomenal Care™ -- 24/7 US-based customer service available from company employees. Migration support is included and you can try Office 365 for 30 days with no obligation.
Features & Benefits:
Office 365 gives you access to email, calendar, and contacts from virtually anywhere, at any time, on desktops, laptops, and mobile devices—while it helps to protect against email malware.
With Office 365, you can get Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Access anywhere you work. Use the desktop versions at the office, stream live apps using any computer connected to the Internet or use Office Web Apps from your tablet or mobile device.
Office 365 enables you to access and share documents and insights, contacts, calendars, and tasks in a single location and from a shared computer or smartphone.
Microsoft Lync Online helps you find and quickly connect with the right person through instant messaging (IM), Lync video calls, or online meetings from within the Office applications you already use every day.
Microsoft Office 365 takes the industry's most recognized set of productivity and collaboration tools and delivers them as a subscription service. With our cloud services, your organization can lower overall costs and deliver the right set of tools for the right users, all with appropriate layers of security and compliance. And, Office 365 includes a financially backed service level agreement, allowing you to feel confident that you chose the best cloud solution.
- Virtually anywhere access to email, documents, contacts and calendars with familiar productivity experience on PCs, phones and in browsers
- Business-class features, such as financially backed 99.9-percent uptime, geo-redundancy, disaster recovery, and robust security and privacy controls and standards
- Comprehensive solutions, such as desktop productivity applications, portals, extranets, instant messaging (IM), voice conferencing, videoconferencing, web conferencing, e-mail and voicemail
- Pay-as-you-go pricing options, which provide predictability and flexibility for all or part of an organization
- Office 365 is backed by AppRiver's Phenomenal Care, US-based support that is available 24 hours a day, every day
- BlackBerry Business Cloud Services (BBCS) is a free solution for Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise Plan subscribers. BBCS links Microsoft® Exchange Online with BlackBerry devices to offer reliable, mobile access to synchronized email, calendar, contacts, tasks and memo pads. It also includes easy-to-use tools for administrators to manage common tasks.
- Upgrades happen automatically so your IT management costs go down.
- Get a standardized set of tools that can be used on virtually any device, so you don't need to remember multiple log-ins or learn multiple applications for each device.
- Scale up as your business grows with a simple phone call.
- Save on licensing costs. With Office 365 you have the flexibility to purchase only the licenses required for each individual employee.
Office 365 Comparison Chart
AppRiver offers customizable solutions for companies of any size. See which is right for you.
What is Office 365?
Microsoft Office 365 for professionals and small businesses is a subscription service that combines Microsoft Desktop Apps available on your own computer with a set of web-enabled tools that are easy to learn and use. It also features Office on Demand, streaming live versions of your familiar productivity tools directly to any computer that has Internet access. This all works with your existing hardware, and comes backed by the robust security, reliability, and control you need to run your business.
Is Office 365 "Office in the cloud"?
With some Office 365 plans, you have access to familiar Office applications that are installed locally on your PC, but are downloaded and licensed from the cloud. When you're not at your own computer, you can stream live versions of the same applications to any computer that has Internet access. Or, you can use Office Web Apps from your tablet or smart phone. Office 365 service plans expand this experience by also featuring the latest versions of our cloud productivity services: Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Lync Online. These familiar services combine to provide you with the most comprehensive productivity solutions for your business.
My enterprise/midsize business has advanced IT needs for reliability and user productivity. What does Office 365 provide?
Your businesses IT needs span a wide spectrum and that is why we offer a range of options. AppRiver offers several Office 365 options, which range from basic email to a complete solution that includes full Office Professional Plus desktop software, along with Office on Demand and Office Web Apps. No matter what option you choose your business will benefit from the most advanced versions of Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Lync Online, phone support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and advanced IT controls that will provide your business with the solution you need.
I am a small business/professional. If I do not have IT expertise within my small business, can I still use Office 365?
Yes. Your team can work with the business-class productivity tools people know and use today, and enjoy access from virtually anywhere to email, important documents, contacts, and calendars on nearly any device. In addition to this anywhere access, Office 365 is backed by powerful security features, support 24 hours a day, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee to ensure your business has every tool it needs. Office 365 also offers a simple, monthly subscription packaged with an easy-to-use set of web-enabled tools for small businesses, independent consultants, and professionals. Check our pricing matrix to find out which Office 365 package option is the best fit for your business.
What does it mean to work from virtually anywhere and on nearly any device?
The Office 365 service offerings enable you to work with email, documents, and data from virtually anywhere and on nearly any device with a familiar productivity experience on PCs, phones, and in browsers. This means that an appropriate device, Internet connection, and supported versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari browsers are required.
Access from mobile devices requires Wi-Fi capability or depends on carrier network availability. Keep in mind that some mobile functionality requires Office Mobile 2010, which is included with specific releases of Windows Phones and Nokia phones. Office Mobile 2010 is NOT included in Office 2010 applications, suites, or Web Apps. There are some differences between the features of Office Web Apps, Office Mobile 2010, and the Office 2010 applications.
What are the system requirements for Office 365?
To get the best experience, we recommend that customers meet our system prerequisites. For example, the prerequisites for the SMB package option include web browser support. Office 365 services will not work if customers are using Internet Explorer 6 or if they try to connect with Office 2003. If you don't meet these requirements you can still use our standalone services for email and web security. Learn more about Office 365 system requirements here.