AppRiver Career Opportunities
Job Title: Support Technician
AppRiver is a world leader in providing cloud based software solutions, Hosted Exchange, Spam and Virus filtering services for over 45000 clients worldwide. We are an Inc. Magazine top 5000 fastest growing private company and have been ranked as one of Florida's Best Companies to work for since 2009.
Do you want to be part of a high-growth, fun and energetic organization? We depend on the enthusiasm, dedication, and efforts of our employees, and in return we offer a work environment that encourages growth, creativity, individual initiative, and team collaboration.
AppRiver is currently looking for self-motivated individuals for our technical support team with excellent communication and problem solving skills for use in troubleshooting support issues and implementing or communicating solutions to clientele.
What you will be doing:
- Microsoft Exchange user administration. You will assist users in managing users, contacts, groups, public folders and other routine administration tasks.
- Apply Phenomenal Customer Care to follow up with customers using our Customer Care Call Back program.
- Provide support in all aspects of connectivity between AppRiver products and client systems including but not limited to mobile devices, workstations, servers and applications used to establish connectivity.
- Collaborate with your team to analyze and develop solutions to highly complex problems
- Manage telephone, instant messaging and ticket queues so that client issues are resolved in a timely fashion
- Facilitate Live Remote Assistance sessions with clients having technical issues that cannot be resolved via the phone, tickets or through email
- Develop a complete understanding of AppRiver products, with a working knowledge of complementary products and services
- Attend training at the AppRiver University and other educational pursuits relating to job
- Knowledge Microsoft Exchange and Server beneficial
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Windows products
- Knowledge dealing with mobile device mail configuration
- Strong familiarity with common mail clients such as MS Outlook, Thunderbird and Mac Mail
- Understanding of mail flow through the internet, DNS and Mail protocols such as IMAP, POP3 and SMTP and associated logs
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skill
- Must be detailed in documenting information and practice good follow-through techniques
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Any higher education or technical certifications a plus: e.g. MCSA, MCSE, A+, or similar beneficial
- Two or more years of work experience supporting end-user computing and mobile devices preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange beneficial
The AppRiver support center is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, and 365 days per year. We are currently looking for two individuals who can work from 3pm to 12am Sunday-Thursday and Tuesday-Saturday.
During emergency situations, i.e. natural disasters this position will be expected to work remotely and perform all duties from remote location.
This position requires a criminal background screening. Interested applicants should forward all documents (cover letter, resume, and list of three professional references) to: email@example.com.